Diets and weight loss - Health and fitness

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Great Weight Loss Tips to Get Rid of the Extra Kilos Fast

I never had problems regarding my weight as I was born in a family that did not have weight problems. Our mother used to prepare meals for us three times a day which we used to sit together and eat. As both parents used to work, lunch was only taken in home by the children. For breakfast and dinner, the whole family would get together at the table and enjoy the meal which mostly consisted of fruits. This is not to say that we didn't eat sweets. Every Saturday, dad used to give us money which we would spend at the local sweet shop.


My mom was short and my dad was skinny, yet tall. We were quite active and spent most of the time swimming, riding bicycle or playing outdoor games that involved jumping and running. In fact, these were the days when internet and television was not even known.


I am currently 52 years old and as my age is increasing, my metabolism is going down. My appetite is the same and I have gained almost 8 kilograms recently. This change seemed to affect me from all angle and I was feeling uncomfortable. I had to change my sitting position as well to accommodate for my bulging tummy. My clothes even got tight and I started feeling ugly about myself. I realized that I had become fat badly.


One morning I decided that it was enough and I needed to take control of my life again. It was important for me to be open to suggestions out there and do things that could get me out of this problem. All this I needed to do to stop myself from feeling fat and ugly. The big problem with us is that we get attracted to tasty food and we don't realize that it make us fat and also affect our lives in a negative way.


To achieve something, it is always important to have a mindset. Just by thinking that you want to lose weight because you are too fat will not help you to achieve anything. The most important thing is to have a mindset and have a plan as to how you are going to achieve weight loss.


For More Related Topics Blog: Pcos And Weight Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment