Diets and weight loss - Health and fitness

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Herbal Weight Loss Pills - What Are Your Options?

Are you interested in trying some herbal weight loss pills? If you're worried about taking anything unnatural and want to try something a bit safer, there are various things you can try.


First of all, when it comes to herbal weight loss pills, you may want to try Yohimbine. Yohimbine is taken from the bark of a tree in Africa so it's coming straight from nature. It elevates your resting heart beat and as such increases your anxiety, but also you ability to shed the pounds. Be careful when taking this though, especially if you have any heart conditions.


One time I took this stuff and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack! I was literally trying to make myself throw up so I didn't wind up dying, I mean seriously, it can mess you up that bad if you take too much of it so use it with caution.


Aside from that, you also have acai berry pills these days. I don't know how effective they are honestly, but ever since they've been talked about on Oprah, this berry has been all the rave. You might want to try that out or at least try out the acai berry juice that you can find within health food stores.


Ultimately, it's best you don't go with herbal weight loss pills or any pills for that matter, just focus on the basics which is hard work in the gym and in the kitchen, that will always work without fail, so get cracking!


For More Related Topics Blog: Christian Weight Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment